These Zucchini fritters are a perfect simple recipe to eat all your zucchini!
When summer arrives, zucchini are one of my favorite vegetables to eat! These fritters are perfect as a side or a snack.
In order to not have soggy fritters, it’s better to drain the grated zucchini first.
I love serving these vegan fritters with a lemon and yogurt sauce. For this, mix some plant-based yogurt, with lemon juice, salt & pepper and some herbs.
If you tried this Zucchini fritters or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
- 600 g Zucchini 4 small ones
- 50 g Yellow onion 1
- 1 Garlic clove
- 65 g All-purpose flour or chickpea flour if gluten-free
- 5 g Baking powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash the zucchini and grate them.
- Place them in a colander, add 1 tsp of sea salt, and stir.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to get out most of the liquid from the zucchini.
- Slice thinly the onion and garlic clove. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Take a handful of zucchini, squeeze the liquid out and place them in the bowl (repeat until you have no zucchini left).
- Stir well to have everything covered with the flour mix.
- Put a saucepan on medium heat, add some oil and place a few tablespoons of the zucchini to make a fritter.
- Cook until both sides are golden.
- Serve and enjoy