Vegan Danish Cookies (Gluten-free & Matcha option)
These Vegan Danish Cookies are my go-to when I crave for cookies (quite often actually ahah).
You can make as many variations as you want: Original: yes! Gluten-free: yes! Matcha: yes! Aren’t they perfect?
It makes also a beautiful gift for Christmas, Birthday or any occasion 🙂
Matcha Danish Cookies
You can also flavor them with Matcha! Delicious and beautiful 🙂
If you tried these Vegan Danish Cookies or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Vegan Danish Cookies
- 200 g Margarine (¾+⅛ cup) with a nice taste.
- 130 g Icing Sugar (1 cup)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- ½ tsp Salt
- 300 g Flour (2 cups) if Gluten-free, use 200g of Rice flour + 100g Oat Flour.
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- Preheat your oven at 180°C (no fan).
- In a large bowl, with an electric whisk, beat the vegan butter to make it fluffy and light.
- Add the icing sugar and continue to whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Dilute the tablespoon of cornstarch in two tablespoons of water. Add it to the butter & sugar batter. Add also the vanilla extract and the salt. Beat 30 seconds.
- Sift the flour in 3 times into the batter. Stir gently with a spatula. Add the matcha powder if you want to make m]Matcha Danish Cookies.
- Put the batter into a piping bag. Make the cookies onto a parchment paper which will go onto the baking sheet.
- Place the rack in the middle of the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool the cookies on a cooling rack.