This Sugar-free Granola is going to be a great new addition to your everyday breakfast!
I rarely eat breakfast but when I make (and eat) breakfast, there’s rarely sugar added.
I’m more into a good pâté spread on a toast for my breakfast. My boyfriend, though, loves breakfast and this granola made him very happy!
He usually eats it with a plant-based yogurt, applesauce, and granola.
If you tried this Sugar-free Granola or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
- 200 g Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 30 g Puffed Quinoa
- 45 g Unsweetened corn flakes
- 50 g Pumpkin seeds
- 150 g Unsweetened applesauce
- 55 g Coconut oil
- 2-3 pinches Fine seasalt
- Preheat your oven to 150°C/300°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all the ingredients together.
- Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet, making a thick rectangle.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove the granola from the oven when it's lightly toasted, golden, and dry.
- Let cool until the granola reaches room temperature. Then, stir to make chunks.
- Transfer to an airtight container. Keep for 2 weeks at room temperature.