In need for an apéritif/pre dinner idea? Here are my Socca Pizzette!
They are healthy, gluten-free and delicious! It’s a traditional dish in the South of France (Socca). Here I made a variation of it to make little pizze. You can also forget about make mini ones and just serve it as a large one 😀
You can add any toppings you like, it will always be tasty (no pineapple please :P)
Have fun in kitchen!
If you tried this Socca Pizzette or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
For the socca
- 30 g cold water
- 150 g chickpea flour
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Herbes de Provence
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- tomato sauce, olives, vegan cheese...
- Preheat your oven to the warmest setting you have (usually 275°C).
- Already place the baking dish or tray in the oven to have it hot.
- In a bowl, add the chickpea flour to the water, whisking at the same time.
- Then pour the olive oil. Add the salt, herbes de provences.
- When the oven and the baking tray are hot, pour some olive oil in the baking dish and place again 2 minutes in the oven.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven, pour in the preparation and spread it out evenly.
- Bake immediately on the highest position of the oven for 7 minutes. T
- ake the dish out of the oven and serve immediately. You can spread a some tomato sauce, oregano, and other toppings on top to make a pizza. If so, put the toppings and put the pizza/pizzette* under the grill for 2 minutes