Rose des sables (Chocolate cornflake cakes)
Rose des sables are my favorite treat ever. They are deliciously decadent with strong chocolate flavors and the best crunch ever.
These cornflake cakes are gluten-free and totally addictive. They are easy to make and bring childhood memories back! You can also make them with children as they are very easy.
If you tried these Rose des sables (Chocolate cornflake cakes) or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Rose des Sables
- 150 g Dark vegan chocolate (72%)
- 50 g Cocoa butter If you don't have cocoa butter, replace the dark chocolate and cocoa butter by 200g of Dark chocolate at 59%.
- 125 g Unsweetened corn flakes
- ⅓ cup Brown or blond sugar
- 2 tbsp Hazelnut butter
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, the cocoa butter, hazelnut butter, and the sugar.
- Once everything melted, add the corn flakes. Stir gently to coat all the corn flakes.
- Make small domes onto parchment paper. You can also use muffin cups/tins.
- If there's still some melted chocolate in the bowl, pour it onto the rose des sables.
- Place into the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.