Roasted Sweet Potato Latte
Here’s your new favorite Fall drink: Roasted Sweet Potato Latte.
It’s a super comforting latte, perfect for those rainy days when you want to stay under the blanket. Plus, it’s quite nourishing too: D
If you tried this Roasted Sweet Potato Latte or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Roasted sweet Potato Latte
- 150 g roasted sweet potato *see notes
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ⅙ tsp cinnamon or pumpkin spices
- 1 shot espresso optionnal
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients together.
- Warm it up in a sauce pan and serve ♥
- to roast the sweet potato, pre-heat your oven to 200°C/ 430°F. With a fork, make holes in the sweet potato(es) (do not bother to peel it). Roast for 20-25 minutes. Cut in half and take the flesh off.