Quick Indian Curry Paste
Make your own Indian Curry Paste for all your future dishes!
You’ve always dreamed about making your own Indian Curry Paste? Here is a recipe, quicker and simpler than the original one. It’s still delicious, don’t worry!
You’re gonna love it. It can be easily stored in the fridge for weeks or in the freezer.
For this recipe, I use :
If you have time, you can add 1 big yellow onion fried cooked in oil.
If you tried these Quick Indian Curry Paste or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Indian Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Ground coriander
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Ground cardamom
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- dried chilis (whole or ground) the amount depends on how you can handle the chilis 🙂
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 inches Fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar white or apple cider
- On high heat, toast all the spices in a pan for a few minutes, until fragrant.
- In a small blender, add the garlic cloves, the ginger, the toasted spices, the tomato sauce, and the vinegar. Blend.
- You should obtain a thick paste without any lump. Add a bit more tomato sauce if the texture is not the one desired.
- Freeze it in an ice-cube tray or keep it in the fridge in a closed jar with a layer of oil on top.