Peach, Ginger & Rosemary Lemonade
A refreshing and delicious drink for Summer! This Peach, Ginger & Rosemary Lemonade is a must-try when it’s peach season.
I’m more and more into creating drinks. The problem is that I’m really late posting on the blog. I have to get some structure and should post as the same time as instagram but noooo, not yet 😀
It’s the end of the season of peaches right now, so go and grab the last ones you can have and to make this drink!
The flavors are strong, it’s a very nice drink and very refreshing 🙂
If you tried this Peach, Ginger & Rosemary Lemonade or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Peach, ginger & rosemary Lemonade
- 4-5 peaches
- 2 inches fresh ginger
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ lemon (juice)
- 1L250 water
- In a pan, on medium heat, add the sliced peaches, ginger, rosemary sprigs and sugar.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring time to time.
- When it looks like compote, add 250mL of water and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a sieve to obtain a clear liquid without residues/pulp.
- Add the rest of the water, the lemon juice and store into a bottle in the fridge. Serve cold with ice.