Orange Roasted Apricots
These Orange Roasted Apricots are so quick to make and delicious, it would be a shame to not try them out!
Here is a super simple recipe, I usually serve it with plain yogurt but you can also serve this dessert with ice cream 😍 If you like orange blossom water, you can add a few drops when serving or in the sauce.
If you tried this Roasted apricots with orange or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
- 8 apricots
- 2 oranges juice and zests
- ½ lime juice and zests
- 30 g handcut almonds
- ⅛ tsp vanilla powder
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- a few drops orange blossom water
- Vegan Ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a baking dish, add the half cut apricots, orange juice, lime juice , hand cut almonds and vanilla powder (+extract & cinnamon if you want).
- Roast for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven, delicatly tranfer the cooked apricots onto a plate.
- With the remaining sauce, add the maple syrup and the orange blossom water if desired.
- Serve cold or warm, with yogurt or ice cream.
- Drizzle the sauce and sprinkle the lime zests on top of everything and serve.