Miso glazed radishes
An original take on your usual way to eat radishes. Miso glazed radish is a must-try for everyone!
A perfect dish for the spring and summer seasons! In France, the tradition to eat radishes is the combo of radishes, butter, salt, and bread. What’s your?
These radishes are still nicely crunchy with the intense flavors of white miso, a must-try !
You can also plate it fancy, if you want 😛
If you tried this Miso glazed radishes or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Miso glazed Radishes
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 2 minced shallots
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 3 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sake or dry white cooking wine
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Cut thinly the shallots.
- Wash and remove the greens from the radishes.
- In a small bowl, mix the miso, soy sauce, sake and water.
- Place a pan on medium heat, and cook for 2mn the shallots with the sesame oil.
- Add the radishes and cook them for 2minutes.
- Pour the sauce and cook for 3-4 more minutes (stir).
- Serve an enjoy!