Marinated Fennel with green Olives
This recipe of Marinated Fennel with green olivese will suprise you by its simplicity!
I particularly like the fennel cooked like this. Its aniseed flavors stay mild and even the members from the anti-fennel club usually like this recipe 🙂
And you, how do you cook fennel?
If you tried this Marinated Fennel with green Olives or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Marinated Fennel with green olives
- 1 big fennel
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 15 green olives
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice the fennel bulb thinly (you can use a mandolin too) and clean it carefully.
- Cut the lemon and squeeze it to get the juice.
- On a plate, place the dry and clean fennel slices. Pour olive oil and the lemon juice on top. Add the halved olives and sprinkle the chili flakes.
- Let marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or one night in the fridge.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper just before serving.