Healthy Stewed Peaches & Chia Pudding
If you’ve never heard of Chia Pudding, it’s the time to make some! This easy and healthy Stewed Peaches & Chia Pudding is a delicious treat. Plus, it doesn’t require too many ingredients. Only 4 for the whole thing, isn’t it great?
About the stewed peaches, they also are supeeer easy: Slice them, put them in a saucepan, wait and voilà! I told you this dessert is the perfect lazy (but patient) treat 🙂
I hugely recommend serving this Chia Pudding with our Homemade Granola. It adds crunch: so so good!
Chia seeds are very powerful little seeds: they are rich in Omega-3, fibers, protein (they contain all 9 essential amino-acids to for a complete protein) and calcium.
In the Chia Pudding itself, I don’t add any sweetener because the stewed peaches are enough sweet to balance the whole thing. Plus, it makes it “no sugar added” 🙂 . But, if you find it not sweet enough, you can add some.
If you tried this Healthy Stewed Peaches & Chia Pudding or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Healthy Stewed Peach & Chia Pudding
- 8 Peaches
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 1 pack Vanilla Oat Milk (1L) or any other vanilla plant-based milk of your choice.
- ½ + ⅛ cup Chia seeds
- Optional Granola Topping (see notes)
- Slice the peaches, remove the pit. Place the fruits and the grated vanilla pod in a saucepan on low heat during 5-7 minutes with a lid. Then, remove the lid and continue to cook during at least 20mn. Once cooked and cooled, transfer the stewed peaches in a container and place it in the fridge.
- In a bowl, add the milk and the chia seeds. Stir, leave it for 10 minutes and stir again. Place the bowl in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, share the chia pudding into cups. Add the stewed peaches on top and some optional Granola.