Healthy Homemade Granola
Ready to eat your new friend? This Healthy Homemade Granola will become your new breakfast best friend. The recipe is super easy, quick and SOO tasty!
I am sure you love granola as I do so here is the “basic” recipe. You can add some optional mix-ins & spices to make your favorite granola.
This granola makes a great breakfast or snack (add some plantbased milk or yogurt and some fresh fruits). Once you’ve tried you can never come back to the store-bought granola, this one is so much better and healthier!
If you tried this Healthy Homemade Granola or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Easy Healthy Homemade Granola
- 2 cups Steel cut oats
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Slivered almonds
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup Sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted Coconut oil
- ½ tsp Seasalt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract Optional
- ½ tsp Almond extract Optional
- Optional additional mix-ins: chocolate chips, chopped dried fruits.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all the ingredients together.
- Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove the granola from the oven when it's lightly toasted and golden.
- Let cool until the granola reaches room temperature. Then, stir to make chunks.
- Add the optional chocolate chips or chopped dried fruits.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store for 1-2 weeks.