Green Bean & Tomato Salad with homemade Feta
Time to use the Vegan Feta Cheese made in the last post! This Green Bean & Tomato Salad is perfect by itself or as a side dish.
This summer salad is a staple in our homes in France. It’s full of flavors and can be served with anything.
Once again it’s a quick and easy recipe so go into your kitchen and start cooking 😀
If you tried this Green Bean & Tomato Salad or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Green bean & Tomato Salad with Homemade Feta
- 1 ¾ cup Cherry Tomatoes approx. 250g
- 1 ⅔ cup Green Beans approx. 250g.
- ½ Shallot
- ½ cup Vegan Feta approx. 80g. For the recipe, see notes.
- 3 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 pinches Salt
- Wash and remove the stalk from the green beans.
- Cook the green beans in salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes depending on their size. They should be "al dente".
- Once cooked, strain them and place them in icy water to stop the cooking process. You can also run them under cold water in the colander.
- Slice thinly the shallot and chop the tomatoes.
- In a bowl, add the tomatoes, green beans, feta, and shallot.
- Add the oil, vinegar, and salad and mix gently the salad.
- Serve by itself or as a side dish.