Gluten-Free Oat Waffles
Healthy, delicious and a good-for-you Gluten-Free Oat Waffles that you can make with only 5 ingredients!
It’s easy to make and quite fast, the only slow thing is when you wait in front of your waffle maker Ahah.
You’re going to love these waffles. They’re crisp on the outside and tender inside, not too sweet and satisfying. Thus, they are perfect for everyday breakfast or weekend brunch.
These Waffles are perfect served with our Homemade vegan Chocolate Spread.
If you tried these Gluten-Free Oat Waffles or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
- Waffle maker
- 2 cups Oat flour
- 1 ½ cups Rice flour
- ½ cup Moscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 ¼ cups Almond Milk or your favorite plants based milk
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the plant-based milk to the dry ingredients while whisking. The expected texture of the batter should be quite thick.
- Brush some oil in the waffler maker.
- Put the batter in the hot waffle maker and wait until cooked. Water vapor will go out of the waffle maker at the beginning, you should wait until vapor is no longer visible.