Easy Kimchi Pancakes
Kimchi pancakes are one of the easiest meal ever! They are super fast to make too.
I often side them with vegetables, cooked tofu, pickles, and a sauce or hummus to bind everything together 🙂 As I like hot food, I also add sriracha sauce on top.
It’s a very simple yet delicious dish!
You can use all kinds of fermented veggies. Here, I used homemade Daikon Kimchi with Sauerkraut made by my mom 🙂
If you tried this Easy Kimchi Pancakes or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
- 160 g Chickpea flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Spring onions
- 150 g Kimchi or Sauerkraut or a mix
- 30 g Kimchi/sauerkraut juice
- 160 mL Water
- 1 tsp Agave syrup
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- In a bowl, mix together the gram flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add kimchi juice, water, and agave syrup. Whisk together until you have a smooth pancake batter, it shouldn't be too liquid. Add the kimchi (or/and sauerkraut) and sliced spring onion (keep some of the green parts to top the pancakes when serving). Stir.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add some oil. When the oil is hot, add a ladle of the pancake batter.
- Leave to cook for a few minutes. When the top is dry, flip the pancake for 1 minute more on the second side.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.