Caramelized Peanuts & Chocolate Chips Cookies
The most made cookies in the house! Meet my Caramelized Peanuts & Chocolate Chips Cookies. They are crispy on the outside, soft inside and totally decadent.
I love caramelized peanuts, it brings so many childhood memories. Plus, when they’re caramelized, they are even better. I think it would also be perfect with hazelnuts (I love hazelnuts so much too ahah).
If you tried this Caramelized Peanuts & Chocolate Chips Cookies or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Caramelized Peanut & Chocolate Chip cookies
- 220 g all-purpose flour
- 70 g brown sugar
- 50 g blond sugar
- 1 g salt
- 1 g bicarbonate
- 100 g Chocolate chips
- 120 g vegan butter
- 40 g vegan milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g peanuts
- 25 g sugar
- In a pan, on medium heat put the 25g of sugar.
- When it becomes a light caramel, add the peanut, and wait until they are well caramelized (10minutes). Then, remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, cream the margarine and the sugar with a whisk.
- Add the vanilla extract, the bicarbonate, salt, and flour. Stir.
- Finally add the milk and stir.
- Add the chocolate chips and the caramelized peanuts and stir.
- Optionnal : Keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180C. and make 12 balls with the cookie dough.
- Place half of them on a baking rack (w/ parchment). Cook for 12 minutes.
- Enjoy !