Black Sesame & Raspberry Muffins
These Black Sesame & Raspberry Muffins are going to blow you away!!
They are moist, not too sweet and with a dynamic note of pure raspberry!
You can eat it (them) for breakfast or dessert.. or maybe even as a lunch or dinner huehuehue 😀
You can also make the muffins without the raspberry center 🙂
If you tried this Black Sesame & Raspberry Muffins or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Black Sesame muffin with Raspberry centre
- 200 g Black Sesame Paste Unsweetened
- 80 g Brown sugar
- 200 g Soy Yogurt
- 160 g Wheat flour
- 10 g Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 pinch Salt
- 120 g Frozen Raspberries
- Put the raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until it's a coulis.
- Transfer the coulis little sphere molds (x6) and freeze (1-2h).
- Once your raspberry centers are frozen, preheat your oven to 180°C (356°F) using the fan setting.
- In a large bowl, mix together the black sesame paste and sugar.
- Add the yogurt and stir well.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cornstarch into the previous mixture.Stir well until homogeneous.
- If you don't use silicone molds, oil and flour them.
- Transfer the mixture into the molds (3/4 in height), place and slightly push down the raspberry insert. It shouldn't be visible from the top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes depending on your oven & the size of your muffins.