Avocado & Miso Toast
This Avocado & Miso Toast is gonna be your new favorite toast! It has bold flavors and can be upgraded with many toppings!
Avocado toast is one of my favorite recipes. I try to not buy too often avocados because they are not so great for the environment but they always make the perfect lunch or anytime snack!
It’s obviously super easy to make and can be made with gluten-free bread, so what are you waiting for?
A few ideas of toppings to upgrade your Avocado & Miso Toast:
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Garlic
- Sesame seeds or any seeds you like
- Fresh herbs
- Lemon juice
- Red pepper flakes
If you tried this Avocado-Miso Toast or any other recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment! Be sure you are following me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more tasty recipes!
Miso Avocado Toast
- Toaster or Oven
- 4 Avocados
- 8 Slices Bread
- 2 tsp White Miso
- 2 tsp Brown Miso Barley
- ½ tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil Optional, you can replace it by Sesame Oil
- Roasted Cherry tomatoes, olives, sesame seeds....
- Mix the 2 Miso, maple and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Toast your slices of bread in the oven or toaster until warm and golden.
- Cut the avocados in half, and slice.
- Spread a thin layer of the miso mixture onto the slices of bread.
- Place 1/2 sliced avocado onto the bread.